Archive for December, 2011
In a time and age where the significance and meaning of a strong marital relationship is questioned time again, the Hindu Matrimonial system has taken an impressive position with respect ensuring most of the marriages stay intact. With a success rate of over 90%, there definitely must be something about this system from which the world can learn from.
- While most people believe that the ‘arranged marriage’ system is the reason behind the long lasting and successful Indian marriages, there is a lot more that goes into a successful marriage than just letting the elders make the decision.
- The Hindu Matrimonial system has very well defined the roles of husband and wife. While many western cultures may consider this unprogressive, the fact remains that these unwritten lines that have been drawn between the husband and the wife are a contributing factor to the success of any Indian marriage.
- The Indian system understands the strengths and limitations of men and women and expects them to fulfill only those responsibilities that they are capable of. For example, there are still a large number of Indian families where only the men will bring home the bread and the women will make it. Having said that, the pressures of modern life and the expectations of a career oriented couple is often known to have caused marital rifts.
- The Hindu Matrimonial system lays significant impetus on the role of the woman as the binding force behind every family. The relationships that she is able to develop and maintain with the relatives and close family members also play a significant part in the happiness of a Manglik Matrimony.
Having said that, the involvement of the parents, of both the husband and the wife since the beginning of the relationship; is also a contributing factor to a successful marriage. The Manglik Matrimonial system focuses more on giving than receiving which tends to ensure its long-term success.
As soon as a girl or a boy comes of age, parents and relatives tend to go on an overdrive to find for their children the perfect partner to spend their lives with. This can be a very overwhelming process for parents, close relatives as well as the prospective brides and grooms themselves; who want to make sure that they find someone they will be most compatible with.
Especially in a community centric society such as Delhi, one needs to do everything they can to make sure that their son or daughter gets access to the best potential brides or grooms to be able to make an unbiased choice for life.
Among the all the Delhi Matrimonial tools, here are some of the most common and popular ones one can opt for:
1. Newspaper Advertising: Advertising on in a Newspaper Delhi Manglik Matrimonial can be a cost-efficient and effective way to find your child a suitable match. One is opening doors to proposals which, if found satisfactory can proceed to further conversation.
2. Family References: A traditional method of finding life-partners, but this is often very effective, since you are bound to find someone based on personal recommendation on complete understanding of familial backgrounds and even personality types of the bride and groom in question.
3. Delhi Matrimonial Websites: This is the most modern and preferred tool for finding life partners. It is as cost-effective as or even cheaper than newspaper advertising and has a far better reach than family references. Additionally, it is a lot more secure and safe than publically publicizing your profile to unknown readers. Delhi Manglik Matrimony websites can help you find the perfect partner within your city based on a selected range of criteria depending on family background, religion, ethnicity, profession and even likes and dislikes.
One can truly optimize the many features of these websites to gain access to thousands of profiles to choose from.
While the western world struggles with drawing a balance between lifestyle, expectations and holding on to relationships, Indian marriages have been able to build themselves on a foundation which somehow tends to ensure sustainability and long-term endurance.
Today, it is believed that 50% of American marriages end up in divorce while only 1% of Indian marriages come to an end. This is a wide disparity in these figures; let us delve deeper into why it is so:
Arranged Marriage versus Love Marriage
1. As orthodox as it may sound, many people believe that arranged marriages last longer than love marriages. From a wider perspective, the Indian matrimonial system has been a lot more open to love marriages in the recent decade but yet stick to the belief that an arranged marriage has more chances of success simply because it is believed that love is one of many factors that make a successful factor. The Indian system focuses more on sacrifice, communication and minimal expectation out of your partner. In some cases it is easier to follow through with these qualities in an arranged set up.
The Union of Two Families
2. It is a popular saying, that in an Indian wedding, it is not only the bride and the groom that are getting married but also the families. The strong involvement of both families and the relationships that built herewith prove to be of great strength through the marriage of any couple. There is always the constant support of all the parents and siblings through your marital life which prevents you from making any kind of bad judgments and also thus making sure your marriage does not dwindle at any point.
Marrying into the Same Cast
3. Another major influencing factor in the success of an Indian Manglik marriage is the fact that most matrimonial unions do not allow inter-cast marriages. This may again sound very orthodox, but in the long run your upbringing, familiar background, and even ethnicity play a significant role in building your ideas, attitudes and belief systems. Marrying someone from a similar background ensures that you and your partner have similar ideologies which make your marriage and decision making in life extremely easy and harmonious. One will notice that several marriages tend to break because of this very same reason.
In addition to this, Indian Manglik Marriage also encourage brides and grooms to marry into the same financial strata or profession further minimizing the gap of any differences that may occur. Marrying into the same financial strata ensures that expectations out the lifestyle stay consistent and no couple is under any kind of pressure to make the other person materialistically happy.
When you think about it, our ancestors have been able to design an extremely practical system for marriage thus ensuring a lifetime of happiness and bliss. Our ancestors have been able to take into consideration all the facets of a successful marriage and present to the world, a mantra of eternal joy!