Archive for February, 2012
Almost every Indian girl or boy who is of marriageable age and is looking for a potential life partner today, chooses to register with an Indian Matrimonial Website. One can decide to register on different websites depending on their requirement and their expectations of out a life partner. There are also many generic websites which cater to a larger audience or group of Indian brides and grooms, thus letting you browse through thousands of profiles to find that one person with whom you would want to spend the rest of your life with.
As a registrant, you will avail access to a wide range of database that consists of other potential brides and grooms as well as the ability to send out automated messages to profiles that you find interesting. If you wish to avail services beyond this, you are required to opt for the paid or premium service that further gives to access to a range of features that makes your initiative to find a partner for life much easier.
What Will I Get as a Paid Registrant?
If you decide to opt for the premium services of any Indian matrimonial website, this is the list of benefits that you are likely to receive –
1. Personalized Messaging – With paid services come the ability to send and receive personalized messages to and from other registrants. This will help you informally interact with other profiles more before you decide to take the next step.
2. Instant Messaging – You can also make use of the instant messaging and chat features that facilitate further communication and open doors to getting to know other single brides or grooms.
3. Protected Profiles – Some Indian matrimonial websites also allow you to share limited information with other registrants and increase access as and when you are comfortable with the people who see your profile. You can protect your photos etc., to make sure it is not being misused by fraudulent profiles.
4. Horoscope Matching – You can avail services such as Kundli Matching which allow you to understand before-hand if your horoscopes are matching and if your union will be compatible or not.
5. Expanded Views – As a paid member you will also be able to gain access to additional information of the profiles you are browsing thus making it easier for you to conduct a background check on the profiles before you choose to contact them or initiate a conversation.
Additionally, some Indian Matrimonial Website also choose to offer supplementary services such as wedding planning which makes the entire gamut of getting married so much simpler and less stressful. Opting for a premium membership on any website can benefit you in more ways than you can imagine. In addition to giving you access to other potential brides and grooms who belong to a range of ethnicities and professional backgrounds, you can also make use of these additional features to help make the correct decision for your future.
In spite of all the progress that the Indian society is making at large, it is highly saddening to realize that this birth place of Vedic astrology has reached a point of ignorance and blind faith which results in the generation of a large number of myths and misconceptions about the Manglik dosha.
One of the biggest misconceptions about this condition are that marrying someone with this astrological condition leads to the death of either one of the spouses. It is about time that the Indian society chooses to educate itself and break all barriers of superstition and understand what the real implications of planetary movements and positions are with respect to matters of marriage.
The fear of the death of a spouse is largely redundant especially because people tend to generalize the consequence with the presence of the mangal dosh in a horoscope. It is important to understand that the severity of the dosh is highly dependent on the presence of the planet Mars in different houses.
Another common misconception of a ‘double manglik’ is evidently non-existent since there is no such thing. As a matter of fact, if a person with the manglik dosha marries someone with the same condition then it is believed that the ill effects of this astrological condition nullifies itself.
This particular dosha is among the most talked about and feared astrological situations in the Hindu society. And its gravity is multiplied ten-fold because it is believed to have a direct impact on the marriage of a native. There are innumerable numbers of great wedding matches that tend to get rejected everyday because of the presence of this condition in the astrological chart.
There is a lot of confusion and difference in opinion when it comes to the definition of this condition. Different ancient texts, also known as Shastras, will differ in opining over which houses it must be present in to be called a mangal dosh. Additionally, different priests and astrologers will recommend different remedies for the same condition. While some priests suggest that when Mars is placed in the 1st 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th and 12th house other believe that it’s existing in the 1st or 2nd house does not define the existence of this dosh.
There have been tremendous arguments over this, since there are different schools of thought that belong to ancient priests and Vedic astrologers such as Parashara and Varahamihira. One cannot ignore the likelihood of these texts and ideologies evolving and being exploited over a period of thousand years where beliefs and definition may have easily been modified to suit the prevailing society. Yet, by large most astrologers universally believe that the 2nd house also defines the dosha and accept all 6 houses.
On the other hand, there are 12 houses in a horoscope and if Mars is present in 6 of them, statistically it means that half the population of the world is born under this condition. This means that there is nothing to fear of this manglik condition and you are bound to find for yourself a suitable life partner with whom you will spend the rest of your life with happily.
In spite of all the colours, dance, fun and impeccable hospitality of the family members, the success of any matrimonial event is often gauged on how good the food was. Very often you will find old people walking out of a wedding hall and commenting on the quality of the food first. One can imagine the pressure of having the perfect caterers and setting the perfect menu to ensure that the guests of your wedding party go home happy and with good memories of your event.
Indian weddings are incomplete without a buffet of mouth-watering delicacies. And thus, it is important for your hire a caterer who is able to offer to you a range of food items which satisfy the taste buds of all guests present.
Before you hire a caterer, make sure you have taken into consideration the following :–
1. While you are talking to the caterers, make sure they know what culture you belong to, which will influence the taste pallet of the menu. For example, Punjabi weddings will consist of a non-vegetarian menu with a range of spicy dishes while a typical Gujurati wedding will most probably consist of an extensive but pure vegetarian menu.
2. Identify the food items that the caterers are famous for, and request for a tasting session. Do not simply go by word of mouth and fix on a menu that you feel will work best with your guests.
3. It is preferred that your caterers are focused on catering to only your wedding party. During peak wedding seasons, it is common for caterers to divide their staff between multiple events, thus risking the quality of food and service offered.
4. Make sure that they are abiding to all the necessary health-codes and not risking the health of your guests.
5. Ensure that the caterers assign to you a relationship manager before and on the day of the matrimonial event. He or she should be your ‘go-to’ person in case of any complaints on the day of the event.
6. Also see pictures of events they have handled in the past. Gauge their cleanliness, quality of cutlery, uniforms of the serving staff and the aesthetics.
In addition to this, put on your negotiation hat and make sure you are able to get the best possible rate out of the caterers you pick.
Manglik Matrimony – We are the first and No.1 Indian Online Matrimonial service provider for Manglik single. Free Register Your Matrimonial Profile and find your perfect life partner from thousands of manglik profiles