How to make an Effective Online Matrimonial Profile
Plenty of young Indian boys and girls use online matrimonial services to get help finding their perfect life partner. This modern and unique platform for matchmaking, has been successful in helping Indians from all over the world find themselves marital bliss with great ease and convenience. With so many prospective brides and grooms logging onto these portals every day, it is important for you to create the perfect matrimonial portal which is a true representative of yourself and encourages other registrants to get in touch with you to start a dialogue. Here are a few things you can do to make sure you have created an effective online matrimonial profile –
How do you wish to represent yourself Online?
Before you start making your profile, you need to first understand how you wish to be represented. What qualities, interests and demographics do you wish to disclose and what kind of information do you intend to hold back until you are comfortable with other registrants. The first rule of creating in an effective profile is – Telling the Truth.
Especially since you are treading a life changing journey, you need to make sure it is based on factual information.
- Posting Nice Photos – All online matrimonial sites allow you to post photos on your profile. Before you make a profile, make sure you get some decent photos that you will be comfortable showing to people you may or may not know. Post a good portrait photo as well as full length photo. In an Indian matrimonial set up, you can choose to put up photos of yourself in Indian wear as well as the type of attire you are seen wearing on a routine basis.
- Your Content – It is important that the words you use to describe yourself on the profile are crisp, interesting and factual. What you write on your profile has a major effect on whether or not people who visit your profile will continue to stay on it. This is your space; make the most of it to convey who you really are.
While you are creating your Profile, make sure you don’t make the following mistakes?
- Do not flood your profile wit irrelevant information that could work against you. If you are asked to write about your favourite books or music, make sure you don’t make long lists.
- Your personality should sound positive and happy. If you try to sound depressed and whiney, you are pretty much sending off people from your profile.
- Avoid using poems, song lyrics and stories on your profile, no matter how good you think you are at writing them.
- People get easily put off by arrogance.
- Do not post anything profane and avoid talking about alcohol and other such topics on your profile.
- Also avoid making any strong statements about money, religion and politics.
Make sure you keep your profile regularly updated and show your presence on the website regularly. Follow these simple rules and find yourself your partner for life with ease.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.