Posts Tagged ‘Indian Matrimonial websites’
There are hundreds and thousands of Indian women who aspire to meet their prince charming through Indian matrimonial sites. Before you get carried away with all the possibilities offered to you through these portals, it is important for every woman who chooses to register on these websites to be wary of cheats and fraudsters on these websites.
Increasing Number of Complaints
With more and more women making complaints over men befriending unsuspecting women through these portals and eventually cheating them, it is crucial that you are conscious about the website you choose to sign up on and look out for those signs that will help protect yourself from such fraudulent profiles and ensure a positive experience on these Indian matrimonial sites.
Looking out for yourself on Marriage Portals
To ensure that you are able to make the most of your time on a marriage portal, it is important that you are a little careful about the areas you tread into and the type of people you interact with. Here are some tips on how you can protect yourself from fraudsters on these portals –
1. Before you give away personal information on Indian matrimonial websites, it is important for you to verify whether or not the website in hand is reliable and also check the type of people who register there.
2. Do not initiate sharing of information with any member of the website, unless you are completely sure they are who they claim to be. Before giving away more information about yourself, try to gather more information about the opposite party, try to remove references and get your family members and relatives involved if need be.
4. Do not get carried away with the talks of other people you interact with on the website and try to not meet a potential life partner all by yourself for the first time.
If you are a little careful about how you conduct yourself on a marriage portal, you are bound to have a pleasant experience and find yourself the ideal partner for life.
Almost every Indian girl or boy who is of marriageable age and is looking for a potential life partner today, chooses to register with an Indian Matrimonial Website. One can decide to register on different websites depending on their requirement and their expectations of out a life partner. There are also many generic websites which cater to a larger audience or group of Indian brides and grooms, thus letting you browse through thousands of profiles to find that one person with whom you would want to spend the rest of your life with.
As a registrant, you will avail access to a wide range of database that consists of other potential brides and grooms as well as the ability to send out automated messages to profiles that you find interesting. If you wish to avail services beyond this, you are required to opt for the paid or premium service that further gives to access to a range of features that makes your initiative to find a partner for life much easier.
What Will I Get as a Paid Registrant?
If you decide to opt for the premium services of any Indian matrimonial website, this is the list of benefits that you are likely to receive –
1. Personalized Messaging – With paid services come the ability to send and receive personalized messages to and from other registrants. This will help you informally interact with other profiles more before you decide to take the next step.
2. Instant Messaging – You can also make use of the instant messaging and chat features that facilitate further communication and open doors to getting to know other single brides or grooms.
3. Protected Profiles – Some Indian matrimonial websites also allow you to share limited information with other registrants and increase access as and when you are comfortable with the people who see your profile. You can protect your photos etc., to make sure it is not being misused by fraudulent profiles.
4. Horoscope Matching – You can avail services such as Kundli Matching which allow you to understand before-hand if your horoscopes are matching and if your union will be compatible or not.
5. Expanded Views – As a paid member you will also be able to gain access to additional information of the profiles you are browsing thus making it easier for you to conduct a background check on the profiles before you choose to contact them or initiate a conversation.
Additionally, some Indian Matrimonial Website also choose to offer supplementary services such as wedding planning which makes the entire gamut of getting married so much simpler and less stressful. Opting for a premium membership on any website can benefit you in more ways than you can imagine. In addition to giving you access to other potential brides and grooms who belong to a range of ethnicities and professional backgrounds, you can also make use of these additional features to help make the correct decision for your future.
Theme weddings are getting more and more popular in the Indian matrimonial setting since the last few years. With all its diversity and culture rich ceremony, there are a variety of themes from which brides and grooms can take inspiration from. Especially in an evolving scenario where more people are now open to marrying outside one’s cast or ethnicity, they prefer to opt for a different theme which can either be a blend of two different set of traditions or, adopt an entirely new tradition to bring to the ceremonies uniqueness that will be memorable for the family members and the guests that are attending.
Some popular themes:
1. The Splendor of Rajasthan – This is a very popular theme among wedding planners. There is a lot one can do in terms of decor, menu, and even activities to create the magic of Rajasthan in your ceremonies. Event planners can help you understand the traditions and rituals of a traditional Rajasthani wedding and adorn your events with the perfect set of events with Ghoomar Dancers, Katputli Shows and Sarangi Players to create a truly exquisite environment.
2. The Great Royal Wedding – Get married the way the royals of India would by either creating a palatial environment that transports your guests into the time of the Kings and Queens! There are a number of gorgeous locations across the country in forms of palace hotels and sites which are open for wedding ceremonies. The attire of the bride, groom and family members; the wedding invites etc., can be created to add to the royal feel.
3. The Bollywood Theme – Evidently the most popular theme in Indian matrimonial, there is a lot one can do to execute a Bollywood themed wedding. When one talks about movies, one automatically thinks about a lot of colors, music, dance, fun and frolic. Consider assigning different themes related to Bollywood for each event, where your mehendi ceremony could consist of a wise choice of relevant music, your cocktail and sangeet party could be in the theme of the 70’s and your wedding could emulate famous bollywood weddings.
There is a lot one can do with respect to themes if one put their mind to it. Even with destination weddings getting popular, there are more options for creativity, which help plan a memorable wedding.