Posts Tagged ‘Manglik’
It is understandable that when there is a question of Manglik matrimony, there is a lot of pressure, stress and confusion. Different people are giving your different advice, and bringing out different issues that make the situation even more complicated.
Yes, there are a number of taboos that revolve around marrying someone who is under the effects of the mangal dosha, and finding the right partner for someone under this astrological influence is a lot harder because of all the negative superstitions that people believe.
Though the truth behind this condition is a matter of personal belief, one must not get disheartened if it is taking longer than usual for you to find yourself that life partner. There are a number of ways one can minimize the negativity or even negate the effects if consulted the right person.
The first thing you must do it stop listening to all the jabbering advice that you receive from well wishers who aren’t really experts in this field. Manglik matrimony is sure to be successful if it is between two people who have the mangal dosha. So there is nothing to fear in that area.
Also, if you take the advice of the right astrologer, he or she will guide you through small things that will help you get rid of this condition making it possible for you to marry anyone of your liking.
If you are still not sure about marrying someone and risking your marriage because of this, you can make use of the correct resources to find the perfect life partner who is also a manglik. Register on one of the many websites specifically created to offer a platform for people under the effect of this astrological condition.
These online matrimonial websites consist of a comprehensive database of other manglik registrants with whom you can interact, and assess for the sake of lifelong marital bliss. A manglik matrimony website offers you the freedom to choose your life partner without any worries and also ensure your very own happily ever after!
Manglik Dosha is an astrological condition that is believed to negatively impact the marital life of a person in several ways. This astrological combination takes place in cases when Mars is in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th or 12th house of the ascendant chart in Vedic astrology. Any one who is born in such circumstances is considered a “manglik”.
Common Fears about Marrying a Person with this Dosha:
- This condition is deemed to create delays, infidelity, hurdles and obstacles in a marital relationship.
- Some also believe that marrying a person with this Dosha causes physical, emotional, mental and financial problems and even premature death of one of the spouses.
- Many families fear disputes and allegations that lead to marriages falling apart.
What the Experts Say:
In spite of this, there is no need to be wary of marrying a person with a Manglik Dosha. There are simple solutions to nullify the negative effects of the condition. Some leading astrologers recommend the following remedies:
- The negativity of this condition is attributed to the ‘fiery’ nature of the planet Mars. It is believed that if a person with this dosha in the astrological chart is born on a Tuesday, the negative effects can get cancelled itself.
- It is also believed that, when two mangliks marry each other the negative consequences are cancelled out and the couple can lead a comfortable and happy life. The couple can easily attain mutual happiness, health, wealth, and children.
- To ward off the effects of a this dosha, one is recommended to fast from Tuesday sunrise to Wednesday sunrise. Consuming liquids such as milk, tea, coffee, fruit juice, and yogurt is permitted as long as the liquids are without salt. One can consume jaggery, ghee and wheat bread after sunset and after conducting a pooja with Pachopachara by drawing a triangle with red kumkum.
- It is also recommended that a person with this dosha recites the Mangala Chandika Strotra for 108 days, 21 times a day. The Gayatri Mantra can also be chanted for the same time period.
- Many astrologers believe that reciting the Hanuman Chalisa daily also gives positive results.
- Success is achieved and all wishes will be fulfilled if the Tulsi Ramcharitmanas is recited from a Tuesday, for 40 days.
- After having your horoscope read, many astrologers may recommend a this Dosha to wear a blood red coral and gold ring on the ring finger of the right hand.
- If health permits, you can donate blood on a Tuesday once every three months.
- Some astrologers also suggest that you donate red clothes to laborers who work with sharp iron materials.
As a Manglik Dosha you are free to choose either one or a combination of these remedies. Make sure you take appropriate guidance and do not undergo any rituals or fasts without complete understanding of its consequences. Provided your principals in life are full of humility and integrity, you are bound to find yourself a perfect match that will help you lead a fulfilling and happy marital life.
Why Register with a Matrimonial Website?
Registering with matrimonial sites is an interesting way to find prospective life partners. One can register for free and access profiles of potential brides or grooms that match your requirement with respect to cast, ethnicity, demographics and even life’s interests and aspirations. With the advent of technology, more and more people are relying on the web to find life partners. While there are many Matrimonial websites there are some such as Mangliks.com which specialize in bringing together manglik partners. While you would have to search through innumerable profiles on other websites to find prospective mangliks, Mangliks.com makes the job easier for you.
What is a Manglik?
A manglik is a person who is born under the influence of the Manglik Dosha. Parents of mangliks prefer to find life partners for their children who are mangliks themselves to cancel out any negative impact that may arise from the influence of mangal. A large number of Indians consider themselves to be mangliks. But finding a manglik life partner is not an easy task.
How Do I Benefit from a Matrimonial Website?
The first step to be able to benefit from a matrimonial website is first to register yourself. You can opt for a free or paid membership. The difference between the two is that you are able to scout more profiles through the paid membership. Paid members also have other incentives, such as additional features such as personalized chat and messaging or opportunities to win a prepaid honeymoon. Once your registration process, whether free or paid, is complete, you can have access to other registrants. At the same time, others too can view your profile according to their search criteria. People registered on the site have an option of choosing how they would prefer to be contacted. For example, you can choose to be contacted via telephone or email.
Is my Information Secure?
Mangliks residing anywhere in the world can register themselves to find a life partner. For example, a Jain bride sitting in Australia can contact a potential groom from the United States. Registering with a matrimonial website gives you an opportunity to make an unbiased decision towards choosing your life partner.
Matrimonial sites take the great Indian wedding saga one step further. On these websites, you can find links to details of various service providers who support your wedding planning and execution. Wedding planners, astrologers, beauticians, bridal fashion consultants, caterers etc., are all listed.
Find yourself a matrimonial website that truly understands your needs, helps you find a partner for life and plan a wedding of your dreams!
Nowadays boys and girls find their life partners themselves and parents shower their blessings on children for their happy married life. Traditionally matchmaking was done through parents, relatives, marriage bureaus and classified ads in the newspaper but now online matrimony is gaining popularity. The online matchmaking has unlocked the possibilities to view photos and interest and get in touch with shortlisted profiles.
If you are looking for a Manglik partner, www.Mangliks.com is a world most successful matrimony website for Indians where you can find your life partner by free registration or with a paid membership.
Mother plays an important role while selecting life partner’s for their children. With time changing, mothers have realized now that the requisite for marriage is to encourage their children to be well familiar with their future partner. This is nothing like the earlier times where a couple of meetings were enough to get their children married.
The opinion of a family is very essential when it comes to their child’s wedding. Family puts their best efforts to ensure that their children get the best life partner. Mother is the only one who teaches their children about successful love relation. For parents, nothing will be more important in their children’s lives than the success of their marriage.
Nowadays mothers are more open with their children about the idea of getting to know their life partner before marriage. Mothers know that it is very important to let their children know their partner earlier to getting married. Marriage is the biggest and most important step in life.
After reading this article and visiting on the site, I am sure you will find your bride here and surprise your mom by taking her opinion about her daughter-in law. This will be the biggest gift for your mom on this mother’s day.