In spite of all the colours, dance, fun and impeccable hospitality of the family members, the success of any matrimonial event is often gauged on how good the food was. Very often you will find old people walking out of a wedding hall and commenting on the quality of the food first. One can imagine the pressure of having the perfect caterers and setting the perfect menu to ensure that the guests of your wedding party go home happy and with good memories of your event.
Indian weddings are incomplete without a buffet of mouth-watering delicacies. And thus, it is important for your hire a caterer who is able to offer to you a range of food items which satisfy the taste buds of all guests present.
Before you hire a caterer, make sure you have taken into consideration the following :–
1. While you are talking to the caterers, make sure they know what culture you belong to, which will influence the taste pallet of the menu. For example, Punjabi weddings will consist of a non-vegetarian menu with a range of spicy dishes while a typical Gujurati wedding will most probably consist of an extensive but pure vegetarian menu.
2. Identify the food items that the caterers are famous for, and request for a tasting session. Do not simply go by word of mouth and fix on a menu that you feel will work best with your guests.
3. It is preferred that your caterers are focused on catering to only your wedding party. During peak wedding seasons, it is common for caterers to divide their staff between multiple events, thus risking the quality of food and service offered.
4. Make sure that they are abiding to all the necessary health-codes and not risking the health of your guests.
5. Ensure that the caterers assign to you a relationship manager before and on the day of the matrimonial event. He or she should be your ‘go-to’ person in case of any complaints on the day of the event.
6. Also see pictures of events they have handled in the past. Gauge their cleanliness, quality of cutlery, uniforms of the serving staff and the aesthetics.
In addition to this, put on your negotiation hat and make sure you are able to get the best possible rate out of the caterers you pick.
Manglik Matrimony – We are the first and No.1 Indian Online Matrimonial service provider for Manglik single. Free Register Your Matrimonial Profile and find your perfect life partner from thousands of manglik profiles
People often tend to get confused when they register with an online matrimonial website. While the entire experience is pretty simple, it is imaginable that brides and grooms may get nervous over making the right impression and hence make certain mistakes that may cost them dearly.
Here is a list of common mistakes to avoid when you register with an online matrimonial website:
1. Do not Over Crowd Your Profile Page – The more concise and crisp the information, the more interesting is your profile. Many registrants tend to make the mistake of writing long essays to describe themselves. One tends to lose the point halfway through the essay leading to boredom and the likeliness of fewer people will show interest in your.
2. Putting up the Wrong Set of Pictures – One has to be very careful about the kind of pictures you choose to upload on your profile. Do not make the mistake of uploading outdated and unrealistic pictures of you. It is ideal that as a potential bride or groom, you put up about 2 -5 flattering and accurate pictures of yourself. In an Indian setting, you can also choose to post some pictures in traditional as well as western attire. Try to portray a humble and true attitude through the pictures and get them taken professionally if possible.
3. Do not lie on these Websites – The biggest mistake one can ever make is to lie on your profile. First, most popular websites have a stringent background checking policy, and on the other hand if your profile gets reported, it is likely that you will not be able to register back on the website every again.
4. Interacting with Other Profiles – Do not get nervous when you are interacting with other registrants you feel you are interested in. Try to keep it real and the first time you message a potential candidate, try to be friendly, and say something thoughtful about his or her profile. In addition to this, make sure your grammar is correct and you draft a well thought out response to messages that need to be replied to.
With the right intentions and confidence, you will be soon on your way to the wedding hall, starting a life of happiness, companionship and love.
Theme weddings are getting more and more popular in the Indian matrimonial setting since the last few years. With all its diversity and culture rich ceremony, there are a variety of themes from which brides and grooms can take inspiration from. Especially in an evolving scenario where more people are now open to marrying outside one’s cast or ethnicity, they prefer to opt for a different theme which can either be a blend of two different set of traditions or, adopt an entirely new tradition to bring to the ceremonies uniqueness that will be memorable for the family members and the guests that are attending.
Some popular themes:
1. The Splendor of Rajasthan – This is a very popular theme among wedding planners. There is a lot one can do in terms of decor, menu, and even activities to create the magic of Rajasthan in your ceremonies. Event planners can help you understand the traditions and rituals of a traditional Rajasthani wedding and adorn your events with the perfect set of events with Ghoomar Dancers, Katputli Shows and Sarangi Players to create a truly exquisite environment.
2. The Great Royal Wedding – Get married the way the royals of India would by either creating a palatial environment that transports your guests into the time of the Kings and Queens! There are a number of gorgeous locations across the country in forms of palace hotels and sites which are open for wedding ceremonies. The attire of the bride, groom and family members; the wedding invites etc., can be created to add to the royal feel.
3. The Bollywood Theme – Evidently the most popular theme in Indian matrimonial, there is a lot one can do to execute a Bollywood themed wedding. When one talks about movies, one automatically thinks about a lot of colors, music, dance, fun and frolic. Consider assigning different themes related to Bollywood for each event, where your mehendi ceremony could consist of a wise choice of relevant music, your cocktail and sangeet party could be in the theme of the 70’s and your wedding could emulate famous bollywood weddings.
There is a lot one can do with respect to themes if one put their mind to it. Even with destination weddings getting popular, there are more options for creativity, which help plan a memorable wedding.
According to leading Vedic astrologers, if the planet Mars is situated in the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th or 12th house in a horoscope and the Ascendant is in the first house, it believed that that the Manglik Dosha is formed in your horoscope.
Why is this Condition Feared?
This condition is believed to cause a hold-up in the marriage of a young bride or groom and is also feared to be the cause of marital problems and sometimes the premature death of a spouse.
Exception to the Rule:
One of the most guaranteed ways to avoid any marital catastrophe is by an affected person marrying someone who has the same condition in their horoscope. Most expert astrologers believe that the effects of this dosha is minimized or even eliminated if both the bride and the groom in question have a Manglik Dosha in their horoscope readings.
Should I be Worried
If your son or daughter is believed to be under this effect, and you are a strong believer of Vedic astrology, one can empathize on why this may be a concern to you as a parent. But given the conditions which determine a Manglik, over 50% of the Indian population is under its effect. This means that there still remains to be a lot of choice for your child if you are considering an arranged marriage. The affects of this dosha automatically reduce after the age of 28. This is especially not a very late age for men to get married.
Additionally, there are a number of chants, prayers and rituals that can be recommended by an expert priest that are believed to reduce the affects of this condition.
How do I find out if my Son or Daughter is Affected?
It isn’t too difficult to find out if your child is under the effect of this condition. Approach a family priest, astrologer or ask relatives for recommendations to one. All your need to do is simply provide them with the details of your child’s birth, and they would be able to create a detailed horoscope.
There are also a number of online astrological tools which will help you determine the same.
While marriages are made in heaven, it is up to us to find that perfect someone somewhere who is made for us. The introduction of online matrimonial portals has taken the search of a life-partner to a completely new dimension and revolutionized the way arranged marriages are conducted in India.
These websites help you find the perfect bride or groom yourself by allowing you to browse through profiles of other registrants and interacting with them to gauge whether or not you have found your perfect match.
With so many different kinds of websites cropping up on the web, it can get difficult to understand whether or not you are registering yourself on a credible website that is going to help you find the perfect life partner. Here is a list of factors that you need to check before you choose to register with a Manglik Matrimonial Website:
1. Credibility of the Website: Try to go through online reviews and talk to people to understand the true credibility of the website. Go through complete information of the site and gauge how popular it really is.
2. Credibility of Registrants: Before you give away any personal information, first make sure that the profiles of other registrants don’t look fraudulent and are genuine. If you see any kind of disconnect in the type of information that is put on the profiles of these users and this is a frequent occurrence then avoid pursuing any match making initiatives on the Manglik Matrimony website.