As a potential bride or groom, you cannot control some aspects of your wedding. This is because your family has been enthusiastically waiting to plan it out for you for a long time. Whether it is a Manglik Shaadi that is consented or a love match or even arranged, family will have the final say. Yes, they will be considerate about your ideas but they will want to go ahead with some plans that they have always dream for you.
You cannot even predict the gifts that your family members and relatives get for you. What you can control is the gifts that your friends can gift you. There is no harm on taking advantage of this. After all, you will also get the opportunity to return the favor. Here are some gift ideas that you can ask your friends for:
Hotel Booking for Your Wedding Night
Ah, the end of your wedding means that you can finally get away from the chaos. Maybe not for those who have not planned out a stay at the hotel. Mingling with guests after the wedding is inevitable then. If you truly want to escape with your partner, you can ask your friends to book a hotel room for the night of your wedding.
Once your honeymoon ends and you settle into the routine of your life, you will find yourself dreaming away about the time you and your partner spent alone. On top of that, the amount of socializing you will have to do as a new couple can be over the top! What better gift than a weekend getaway a few months after your wedding? Rekindle memories of your honeymoon and enjoy!
Other non-monetary gift that only your friends can give you is unparalleled support. A number of people have faced issues in convincing parents about their choice of partner or for Manglik Shaadi. There are many trusted sources, which you can refer to in case of such situations. Look up trustworthy sites for additional guidance.
Hindu scriptures recognize a husband and a wife has two halves of a single divine body. With the intention of a lifelong union between a man and a woman, a Manglik matrimonial is a ceremony which joins two lives together so that they can continue leading a life of respect, harmony and love. The union signifies their journey where they promise to stay together in happy as well as tough times and promise each other to pursue their worldly duties in sync with each other’s common goals. The crux of an Indian Manglik Matrimonial is sacrifice for the other person’s happiness.
The ideals of Artha, Dharma, Kama and Moksha
Manglik Matrimonial ceremonies preach the concepts of Artha, Dharma, Kama and Moksha. Artha talks about one’s physical possessions; Dharma typically means duty. It is believed that both the husband and wife in a Hindu marriage must pursue their duties while they lead their marital life together. Kama refers to physical pleasures and Moksha means the release of one’s spirit from all worldly affairs.
The above mentioned ideals are the key to a successful marriage and the Indian scriptures urge every married couple to implement them in their own lives. When a man and a woman attain union through marriage, they are able to together gather wealth in the form of financial riches, intellect and emotional strength which allows them to pursue healthy lives and also create a healthy family together.
The intimate connection that a man and woman achieve is able to manifest into the universal law of procreation, through the birth of their children. And finally, every manglik matrimonial leads towards Moksha, which is a spiritual release of one’s soul from the physical body.
The Role of a Husband and a Wife in a Hindu marriage
Even the roles a husband and wife play in a Hindu marriage take influences from the ideals mentioned above. The promises that a bride and groom make for each other revolve around the concept of sacrifice, love, respect, and faith. Based on these principles, Indian brides and grooms are able to create themselves a life of love and happiness.
Plenty of young Indian boys and girls use online matrimonial services to get help finding their perfect life partner. This modern and unique platform for matchmaking, has been successful in helping Indians from all over the world find themselves marital bliss with great ease and convenience. With so many prospective brides and grooms logging onto these portals every day, it is important for you to create the perfect matrimonial portal which is a true representative of yourself and encourages other registrants to get in touch with you to start a dialogue. Here are a few things you can do to make sure you have created an effective online matrimonial profile –
How do you wish to represent yourself Online?
Before you start making your profile, you need to first understand how you wish to be represented. What qualities, interests and demographics do you wish to disclose and what kind of information do you intend to hold back until you are comfortable with other registrants. The first rule of creating in an effective profile is – Telling the Truth.
Especially since you are treading a life changing journey, you need to make sure it is based on factual information.
- Posting Nice Photos – All online matrimonial sites allow you to post photos on your profile. Before you make a profile, make sure you get some decent photos that you will be comfortable showing to people you may or may not know. Post a good portrait photo as well as full length photo. In an Indian matrimonial set up, you can choose to put up photos of yourself in Indian wear as well as the type of attire you are seen wearing on a routine basis.
- Your Content – It is important that the words you use to describe yourself on the profile are crisp, interesting and factual. What you write on your profile has a major effect on whether or not people who visit your profile will continue to stay on it. This is your space; make the most of it to convey who you really are.
While you are creating your Profile, make sure you don’t make the following mistakes?
- Do not flood your profile wit irrelevant information that could work against you. If you are asked to write about your favourite books or music, make sure you don’t make long lists.
- Your personality should sound positive and happy. If you try to sound depressed and whiney, you are pretty much sending off people from your profile.
- Avoid using poems, song lyrics and stories on your profile, no matter how good you think you are at writing them.
- People get easily put off by arrogance.
- Do not post anything profane and avoid talking about alcohol and other such topics on your profile.
- Also avoid making any strong statements about money, religion and politics.
Make sure you keep your profile regularly updated and show your presence on the website regularly. Follow these simple rules and find yourself your partner for life with ease.