1. Carefully burn some incense
This fragrant smoke has long been a spiritual and meditation practice — so why not try it at home? Christmann says it’ll help elevate the energy: “Nag champa is best used in a clean home for meditation as it’s property creates a calm and serene atmosphere,” she says.
2. Try airing everything out
The first step to moving negative air out of your home: “Open up all the windows and create a draft to let the air come through, even if it’s freezing outside,” says Silvia Christmann, Growth Coach and health and happiness guru. “Fresh Air is everything.” While you’re at it, shake out your pillows and blankets, too.
3. Spray orange essential oil around your home
If there’s something about the smell of oranges that reminds you of smiles and sunshine, you’re not alone. “Not only does it clear the negative energy, but it uplifts your mood,” says Cho. “You can diffuse drops into water or use an organic essential oil spray.”
4. Be sure to repair or remove broken things
Even though you’ve been meaning to get around to fixing that office chair, it might not be worth holding onto. “Broken things bring that stuck and negative energy into your home,” says Anjie Cho, Feng Shui and holistic living expert and founder of Holistic Spaces.
5. Remove clutter as soon as possible
Yes, there’s a reason you feel so good after you clear off your counter. “Objects retain lots of energy and physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually block our ‘path’ forward,” says Maureen Calamia, a re-nature Feng Shui consultant. Oh, and did we mention clutter makes you feel tired and stressed, too?
6. Protect your space with crystals
Sadly, you can’t just pick out your favorite color for this practice. “Black Touraline is known to ward off and dissolve negative energy,” says Christmann.”While Rose Quartz replaces negative emotions and feelings with positive ones.” She recommends keeping them close to electronic devices if possible.
7. Smudge your entire home with sage
A popular Native American technique for removing bad energy is lighting sage, then blowing out the flame. “The smoke is what you will use to clear your home,” says Calamia. “I always start at the front door and work my way around in clockwise direction.” After “smudging” the entire home, visualize your intentions for your home as the smoke filling every crevice.
The world is full of positive as well as negative energies. It is not that someone intentionally exudes negative energy but it is just how complicated our chakras are within. But we must keep in mind that we ourselves should not become a recipient and transmitter of negative energies. Negative thoughts in the form of jealousy, criticizing others, being quarrelsome, gluttony, lethargy and more should be avoided. Evolution as a better human is a daily activity and it is important to note that our energies are affecting the environment around and vice-versa. Here are some indicative signs of understanding that negative energies are indeed floating around.
- Chronic health problem of a family member, who may not be responding to treatment. There are times that we are not able to find a solution to the ailment of a family member.
- Work or good opportunities getting stuck or getting snatched away repeatedly just at the final stage of fruitification.
- Success seeming far away and desired results not being materialised.
- Feeling lethargic all the time and not having focus or the will to do anything despite loads of opportunities around.5. A zero-state of thinking.
- Uncomfortable in staying or working in such premises.
- Repetitive negative thoughts or thinking of suicide.
- Erratic, irrational or unpredictable behavior by member(s) of the family, in response to simple/straight stimulus.
- Repeated quarrels within the family or team members at work.
- Unprecedented and illogical happenings in the house (which could be resultant of the existence of certain negative supernatural forces or some kind of black magic being deployed).
https://t.co/BL4tuB18PF— Mangliks.com (@MangliksDotCom) January 9, 2023
On https://t.co/nt5jL0h2Jq you can go through 1 Lakh + mangliks profiles from India!
@mangliksmatrimony #mangliks #manglikshaadi #manglikmarriage #manglikwedding #manglikvivah #manglikmatrimony #manglikmatrimonial #indianwedding #manglik #shaadi pic.twitter.com/MC6ZUVUMNU