What is Low Mangal Dosha
Astrology experts say Manglik dosh is mild in cases when the dosh is caused from the ascendant. This is what is called as low Manglik dosh. On the other hand, the Manglik dosh occurring from the moon is stronger and the one occurring from Venus is the strongest.
This can be explained further in this way. If Mars is positioned in the houses 1, 2, 4 or 12, then the condition is called Low Mangal dosh and if Mars is placed in the 7th or 8th houses, then it is called greater Mangliks dosh.
Best Matrimony Site In India – Easy Profile Setup Via Desktop/Laptop/Tablet
Interpreting Mangalik Dosh
In India, marriages are done after ascertaining whether the horoscopes of the manglik brides and the grooms match with each other. Several factors are considered to check the compatibility. Mangliks dosha is one of the prime considerations in deciding whether a marriage between two partners can be approved.
Candidates of same kind and intensity of Manglik dosha can get married without any problems. However, if one of them has Mangal dosh and the other does not have it or if one has higher Mangal dosh with the other having low Mangal dosha, then the situation is more concerning.
If the Mangal dosh is low, then some remedies can be done before the marriage is performed in order to nullify or mollify the impact of Mangal dosh. Also Mangal dosh remedies help in appeasing the planet Mars and thus bring down the effects of Mangal dosh to a great extent.
Mangal Dosh remedies
- When you have Manglik dosha, you can leave all your worries and do the appropriate remedies suitable to you in order to escape the severity of the condition and to remedy some of the ill effects to the extent possible.
- Lord Ganesha is the greatest savior from Mangal dosh. Offering red flowers and good to Lord Ganesha on a daily basis can help significantly alleviate the sufferings.
- Wake up early in the morning, take bath and chant the mantra “Om Gam Ganapataye Namah” 108 times.
- If possible, donate blood on Tuesdays.
- Buy Mangal Yantra from a reliable source and place it in the altar. You can offer prayers, worship and offerings to the yantra in order to please Mangal dev.
- Observe a strict fast on Tuesdays. If it is not possible, then take milk or fruits whenever you feel hungry and desist from taking rice and cereal based preparations.
- Recite Mangal Chandika sloka everyday sitting before the idol of Ma Durga.
- Perform ceremonies like Kumbh Vivah, Vishnu Vivah or Ashwatha Vivah (Marriage with papal tree).
- Do bird feeding regularly.
- Every day make it a routine practice to chant Hanuman Chalisa.
Register Free to find your Perfect Match
Nasscom listed matrimony site in India since 2006. Register free to browse through lacs of profiles for hindu matrimony with lacs of manglik profies.