Indian Vedic Rituals For Manglik Or Non Manglik Matrimony
Indian Vedic Marriages being manglik or non manglik matrimony are performed as per the rituals mentioned in our Vedas, which are the oldest and Holy Scriptures of Hinduism. In our Hinduism, marriages are considered to be made in heaven which is why marriages are a grand affair in Hinduism for manglik or non manglik brides or grooms. Marriage is a divine union of the two souls and is completed by chanting of hymns and mantras by the priest in-front of fire. Fire is considered to sanctify the union. Few steps are followed during a hinduvedic marriageand they are as mentioned below.
- Vara Satkaarah:Here welcoming the groom being manglik or non manglik and the people who came with him by the bride’s mother at the entrance of the wedding hall. Usually Vermillion and turmeric powder is applied on the groom’s forehead which known as tilak, by the bride’s mother.
- Madhuparka Ceremony:In this step the groom is received by the non manglik or manglik bride’s father at the doorsteps, presented with gifts.
- Kanya Dan:Bride’s father gives away his daughter to the groom for life while the mantras are being sung by the priest for the non manglik or manglik matrimony.
- Vivah-Homa:In this ritual the sacred fire is lit & the ceremony begins because fire is believed to sanctify the event for the matrimony being manglik or non manglik.
- Pani Grahan:Here the manglik or non manglik groom accepts the bride as his wife by taking her right hand in his left.
- Pratigna Karan:In this ritual couplestakes rounds of the fire lead by bride while taking oaths of loyalty and unconditional love towards each other for life& forever.
Are you Manglik? Are you having a delay in your marriage due to Mangal Dosh? Find your matchmaking life partner at Mangliks.com, one of India’s leading manglik matrimonial services since 2006. We also offer the manglik Kundli Matching services.
Hindu Vedic Marriages are very interesting & full of rituals that take a long time. The marriage is fully devoted to god for his blessings on the couple.
- Shila Arohan:Here the bride being manglik or non manglik steps on a stone slab with the help of her mother and then she is counseled by her mother on the new life that awaits her.
- LajaHomah:Puffed rice is thrown into the sacred fire as offering to the Gods by the couple for the manglik or non manglik matrimony. The bride keeps her palms over those of the groom being manglik or non manglik during the ceremony.
- Parikrama or Mangal FERA:The couple circles the fire once again for seven times that finally legalizes the marriage according to custom and law as well as in Hindu Vedic marriage or matrimony.
- Saptapadi:In this a knot is tied between the groom’s scarf and the bride’s dress after which they take seven steps together that represents nourishment, strength, prosperity, happiness, progeny, long life, and harmony for manglik.
- Abhishek:Here vedicholy water is sprinkled on the couple while praying for the sun and the pole star.
- Ashirvadh:One all the above are done properly, the couple take the blessings of the elders present there from both the sides.
Read More About:-