Manglik Dosh Upay
Marriage and Manglik Dosha in Hindi / What is Mangal dosha or Kuja Dosh? / Effects & Characteristics of Mangliks / Remedies for Manglik Dosha in Hindi / How to know Manglik Dosha in Kundali / Kya hota he Mangal dosh / Kundali Me kaha hota he Mangal Dosh / Mangal Dosh Ke Upay or Nivaran.
Mangal Dosh remedies
- When you have Mangal dosh, you can leave all your worries and do the appropriate remedies suitable to you in order to escape the severity of the condition and to remedy some of the ill effects to the extent possible.
- Lord Ganesh is the greatest savior from Mangal dosh. Offering red flowers and gud (jaggery) to Lord Ganesh on a daily basis can help significantly alleviate the sufferings.
- Wake up early in the morning, take bath and chant the mantra “Om Gam Ganapataye Namah” 108 times.
- If possible, donate blood on Tuesdays.
- Buy Mangal Yantra from a reliable source and place it in the altar. You can offer prayers, worship and offerings to the yantra in order to please Mangal dev.
- Observe a strict fast on Tuesdays. If it is not possible, then take milk or fruits whenever you feel hungry and desist from taking rice and cereal based preparations.
- Recite Mangal Chandika sloka everyday sitting before the idol of Ma Durga.
- Perform ceremonies like Kumbh Vivah (marriage with a sacred pot), Vishnu Vivah (marriage with Lord Vishnu) or Ashwatha Vivah (Marriage with papal tree).
- Do bird feeding regularly.
Every day make it a routine practice to chant Hanuman Chalisa.