What is Effect of Mangal/Manglik Dosh on your Life?
This is one of the most talked about topic when it comes Indian astrology especially when it comes to deciding a shaadi/marriage. In the process of manglik match making or Kundli matching , even if all the attributes match and there is a Mangliks dosh in either of Brides or Grooms Kundli , the marriage of such people is considered inappropriate and in some conservative society it is even considered inauspicious.
What causes Manglik Dosh?
Manglik (Mangal) Dosh which is also known as Kuja Dosh is formed when the planet Mars is placed in either ascendant or the 1st House , House of happiness and mental peace which is the 4t House or in the House of Marriage or 7th House , House of Longevity or the 8th house or House of expenditure or 12th House.
However, in the case of Rahu, Shani and Sun are placed in either of the above-mentioned house a yog is formed with is quite similar to Manglik Dosh although it impacts is not as deleterious as Manglik Dosh which is formed by Mars.
The placement of Mars can be in the Lagna Kundli or Navamansa chart or Chandra Kundali (Moon chart) or it may be placed in all of them . Although, the impact is less severe in case it gets placed in either of the aforementioned charts. However, if Mars gets placed in two of the charts then the impact is severe.
Effects of Manglik dosh
Manglik Dosh can cause the following effects
- Delay in marriage
- Disputes and Quarrel in married life
- Problems in married life
- Death of spouse
- Mismatch in way of thinking and opinions
Apart from this Manglik dosh can also lead to delay in some important aspects of life like
- Progress in Career
- Child Birth
Manglik (Mangal) Dosha Remedies
- Observe fasting on the first Tuesday of every new month during the waxing phase (Shukla Paksha). During the fast, you can eat only toor dal otherwise known as split pigeon dal. On Tuesdays, chant Mangal mantra.
- Every day, make it a practice to chant Gayatri mantra for 108 times.
- Chant Hanuman Chalisa at least once a day.
- Every day chant “Om Shreem Hanumante Namah” for 108 times sitting in front of Hanuman statue or picture or in a Hanuman temple.
- Visit Hanuman temple on Tuesdays and offer sweets and vermilion. Lighting lamp of ghee is also considered very useful.
- Find some workers working with sharp iron materials or iron items and donate red clothes to them.
- Mangal born boys must be married to Mangal born girls only.
- In tradition, there is a procedure called Kumbh Vivah performed by Mangal women to overcome the ill-effects of Mangal dosh.
- On Tuesdays, donate sharp objects like knives, food made of red gram dal, wheat breads, red color clothes and red stones.