Here are a few basic tips that would guide you the better way to the basic details for Kundli Matching by date of birth for Manglik or Non Manglik Matrimony. You are needed the horoscope of both the girl aor the boy by date of birth being Manglik or Non Manglik
- The ascendant of both the chart should be 4/10, 1/7, 5/9 or 3/11. If the Ascendant is in 6/8 or 2/12 the nature of the manglik or non manglik brides and grooms will not match for the matrimony.
- The Ascendant Lord should be checked similarly. The ascendant Lord should not be posited in 2/12 or 6/8 condition for Manglik or Non Manglik Matrimony
- The moon should be placed favorable in 4/10, 1/7, 5/9 or 3/11. If the Moon sign of one is the Lagna of another Horoscope, it is better for marital bliss.
- Horoscope matching by date of birth needs the complete analysis of the both the charts for manglik or Non Manglik Matrimony
- Sun should not be placed in 7th house of Kundli
- When Rahu and Venus are being coincided in both the charts of Kundali Matching, it indicates better love and romance among the people
- Jupiter should not be weak in a females chart.
- Venus is the specification for the 7th house of the Kundli It’s strength or weakness have the impacts on the success or failure in the marriage life..Venus may lead to possibility of infertility when being ill and placed in a chart.
After the completion of the above process, we may look out to the Ashtakoota Guna Milap for Manglik or Non Manglik Matrimonial. Astakota is usually not even the 10% of the total procedure of Kundli matching for shaadi or marriage. I find that above factors are ok, but your Ashtakoota score is low, then go ahead with time and no need to bother any more.
Manglik.com is one of India’ leading Manglik Matrimonial Sites since 2006 with lakhs of profiles for Manglik or Non Manglik brides or grooms, having been Nasscom listed. Find your life partner today
Read More About