Mangal Dosha Nivarana many people affected by Kuja dosham. it is primarily considered at the time of marriage. many unknown issues, disturbances, sudden changes are occurring because of Kuja dosha effects. Many people consider Kuja Dosha as a bad time and are reluctant to marry the persons, who have the dosha, even if the dosha is canceled in the birth chart. is varied by date of birth, nakshatra, rashi.
Horoscopes speak about all faces, The first and foremost step, the horoscope must be analyzed with “Bhava Chalit Kundali” and not with the general Lagna Kundali. Marriage day initial checked by Poojari/Astrologer. It is suggested to take the opinion of an expert Astrologer before taking any decision in case of Mangal Dosh Kuja dosa nivarana. Mars holds the following three types of placements in any Horoscope:
- Kuja dosha in the horoscope without any modification
- Kuja dosha in the horoscope with modification and mitigation
- There is no dosha at all – Zero Possibilities
as per legends, Kuja’ means ‘burning coal’ or ‘a fair person’. Kuja is identified with Lord Kartikeya – the God of War. He is the son of Lord Shiva. Kartikeya was born with six heads. He killed the invincible demon Taraka and released the Devas from Taraka’s oppression. Kuja pooja family effects. These qualities of Kuja depict strength, courage and the protective quality of Kuja. Thus, Kuja is known as the protector of dharma and the purpose in life, which each of us follows.
The Mangal Dosh is a considerable and significant one. best changes Kuja dosa nivarana programs This can cause some problems in the married life of a couple. We have been providing the best tips for all the types of Mangal Dosh to the people. Information about remedies The best remedy to get rid of this Mangal Dosha or Kuja Dosha best remedy is to get married to the banana tree or Peepal tree before the marriage. Manglik Dosha is something that is not considered a good sign when it comes to marriage.
It is a sign of negative thoughts and consequences. It occurs when an individual born under the influence of Mars Planet; and its effect can be reduced only if a person gets married to the banana tree, the Peepal tree, silver or golden statue of the Vishnu god before tying the knot with the partner. We are providing the best Manglik Dosh Solutions and help you permanently get rid of it.
Mangal Dosh or Manglik Dosh is regarded as being one of the very serious and malevolent doshas, inevitably analyzed at the time of horoscope matching for marriage. This Manglik dosha not only affects adversely the marriage (delay in marriage) and marital relationship and life but also causes problems in many other spheres of life, such as occupation and finance. Another notion of Kuja is that ‘Ku’ stands for ‘Earth’ and ‘Jha’ means ‘birth’. Hence, Kuja will mean ‘the son of Earth’. He is brought up by six Krutika stars resulting in six faces because he is fed by six-star mothers. That is the reason why he is also called Shanmuka.
This Kuja dosha or Mangal dosha or chevvai/ sevvai dosham also causes a delay in marriage and problems after marriage. take precaution rid of Kuja dosa. So knowing about this dosha will help you to perform remedies and reduce the negative effect of this dosha and having timed marriage and happy married life. Mangal dosha from Lagna issues or Ascendant will have an impact on married life, Kuja dosha from Moon will have an impact on couples behavior and nature and Mangal dosh from Venus will have an impact on their family life and physical compatibility. Know more detailed Information about remedies for mangal dosha.
- Kuja in the first house – quarrelsome on even minor issues. dominating in relationship conflict
- Kuja in the 2nd house – harsh speech/Hate voice
- Kuja in the 4th house – aggressive emotional nature, carrer profession Unsatisfication.
- Kuja in the 7th house – a lot of energy; differences with family members.
- Kuja in the 8th house – early death of the mate.
- Kuja in the 12th – financial losses, many enemies and repressed anger
- Do Gayatri Mantra japam every morning 108 Times. Go to navagraha temple and put a red cloth on Lord Kuja Idol and lit 7 red colored cotton wick in front of an idol.
- Keep Honey in small Pot in the Home or Business/Office area.
- Do 7000 times Lord Kuja Japam
- Donate Fruits, Flowers, Toor dal, Red cloth
- For ladies, donate red jacket, red bangles, red sinduram kum-kum to 7 Married women on 7 Week tuesddays.
- take blessings of aged widows.
- do namaskar to lord Subramanya Swamy every morning after wakeup
- visit Lord Subramanya Swamy temple for 7 Tuesdays.
- Use Copper vessels, and copper and panchapatra vessels for drinking water.
- offer red flower malas to Lord Subramanya Swamy/ Lord Hanuman temple.
When Kuja is in its own sign Mesha, exalted Karkataka or in the houses owned by planets considered to be his friends viz., Ravi, Guru and Chandra.
- If Kuja is in the 2nd house, but in the signs of Mithuna or Kanya.
- If Kuja is in the 4th house, but in Mesha
- If Kuja is in the 7th house, but in Karkataka or Makara.
- If Kuja is in the 8th house, but in Pisces.
- If Kuja is in the 12th house, but in Vrushaba or Tula.
- For Karkataka and Simha lagnas, Kuja is a yoga Karkataka and so no dosha wherever it is placed.
- For Kumba lagna, if Mars is in the 4th or 8th house.
- If benefic Guru or Sukra occupies the ascendant.
- If Kuja is in conjunction or aspected by Guru or Chandra.
- If Kuja is in conjunction or aspected by Ravi, Budha, Sani or Rahu.
Kuja Dosha is considerably reduced, if Sani aspects the houses owned by Kuja, but subject to the other planetary positions in the natal chart. Remember that even if a person has severe Kuja Dosha, after the age of 28, the effects of Kuja Dosha are reduced. for more information about Kuja dosha remedies.