Organize the Perfect Monsoon Matrimonial In Better Way
You are planning to tie the knot in a couple of month’s time, which gives you a chance to host the perfect monsoon wedding. The rains can offer one of the most romantic backdrops to a wedding, but at the same time, planning an elaborate even such as an Indian matrimonial during the rains comes with its own set of challenges.
Here are a few things that you need to take care of to make sure you can have the ideal monsoon event on your big day –
- Make sure that you book a wedding venue that is in the indoors. You don’t want the rains to hamper your wedding plans. Unless you are able to source a really strong gazebo, tent or cover, an open area, terrace or lawn has their own set of risks. At the same time you still don’t want your guests to be walking around in muck and puddles of rain water.
- At the venue, make sure that you have a number of umbrellas handy in case there are guests who would like to go outdoors for a while in the middle of the wedding ceremony.
Are you manglik? Are you looking for manglik matrimony? Visit Mangliks.com, one of the safe, secure, reliable manglik matrimonial sites in India since 2006 with 1, 00,000+ pure Manglik soulmate, being manglik brides or grooms in India. Visit Our Website…
Mangliks is a really helpful and one of the vital matrimonial sites for the people that are having a delay in their marriage due to Mangal Dosh and are belonging to nuclear families with the shrinking social circle. Register Free…
- Even though your ceremony for matrimonial is occurring in a closed area, you must ensure that your parking area and entrance is also well protected from the rains so that the guests are not troubled by getting wet in the rain. Arrange for escorts if possible who be taking your guests from the parking place to the wedding venue with ease.
- If you truly want to highlight the romantic nature of the monsoons, try to book a venue which provides the backdrop of a great view that is enhanced through the rains. Against this backdrop, building the Mandap can truly set the mood and provide for an exquisite setting to be married in.
It’s a romantic thing to make the matrimonial vows in the monsoons. Read more…
- Remember to use fresh and real flowers for decoration because tissue or artificial flowers at the entrance, the cars of the bride and the groom, etc., may not be able to endure the monsoons.