Remedies of Manglik Dosha
A Manglik can be a male or a female. In the case of females, it is more stressful as it makes hurdles in their wedding and getting a suitable perfect match for them. In the boy or the girl’s horoscope when Mars, Saturn, Sun, Rahu or Ketu is in the dominant, 4th house, 7th house, 8th house or 12th house then it is called Manglik dosha.
Successful Remedies for Manglik Dosha
Persons born under this Manglik dosha suffer many complications regarding the wedding. They get a hard time to find a perfect match. If nothing goes well in the relationship, then it may lead to separation and divorce. Though, there are some remedies defined to nullify the negative effect of planet Mars.
- The effects of Manglik Dosha can be nullified over the worship of Lord Hanuman on Tuesdays.
- Manglik persons must do Kumbh Vivah. For that, they should marry first to a Peepal Tree and banana tree in order to nullify the negative effects of Mangal Dosh. It will take all the negative and harmful influence of Mars energy and person will be free from Mangal Dosh. In Future, they can perform a wedding with anyone without any harm.
- Wear gemstones advised by an astrologer. It helps to strengthen your Mars.
- Mangal Shanti Puja can remove partial Manglik Dosha
- One should visit the Navagraha Temple to reduce the negative effects of Mars. It is an auspicious place to visit for Manglik people.
- One must do fasting on every Tuesdays.
- An individual should chant Mantras and visit temples on a regular basis for improved results.
- As a significant celestial body, Mars holds power and intensity. A person with weak Mars is not strong enough to handle even meager life crises. Astrologers especially check Mangal Dosha and take great care in Manglik Marriage.
- Pray to Lord Vishnu to get free from this Dosha. It is the easiest way to cure your Mangal.
There are only twelfth houses in a Horoscope and location of Mars in five of these houses makes individual a Manglik. This, in turn, means that nearly 42% of the population is possible to be Mangliks.